Yellow Mouth Corvina
Shrimp Chile Paste Marinated Bock Choy | Crispy Rice | Mushroom & Black Garlic Purée
MARINATED BOK CHOY
Shrimp Chili Paste
2 c Dehydrated Shrimp
2 c Chinese Dry Chiles
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
3-4 inch Ginger, rough chop
1 tbsp XO Sauce
9 small Bok Choy
- Blend dehydrated shrimp and Chinese dry chiles.
- Add oil until paste has desired sauce consistency.
- Add fish sauce, chopped ginger, and XO sauce. Pulse.
- Let the shrimp chile paste sit out overnight or for a few days. Refrigerate.
- Snap individual leaves off of bok choy.
- Toss with shrimp chili paste.
OYSTER MUSHROOM & BLACK GARLIC PURÉE
2 c Oyster Mushrooms, or variety of choice
3-4 cloves Black Garlic
Stock or Liquid of Choice
Salt, to taste
- Sauté mushrooms until browned.
- Add black garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushroom and black garlic sauté in a blender with stock or liquid of choice. Blend until desired purée consistency.
- Season with salt and a touch of sherry vinegar.
Whole Corvina or Fillets
- Pan sear Corvina fillets. Baste with butter.
- Add oyster mushroom & black garlic purée in the center of a FOH® Ellipse Sampler Plate.
- Place marinated bok choy on top of purée followed by some Thai Basil and crispy rice.
- Top with pan seared Corvina fillet.
- Garnish with extra shrimp chile paste on the FOH® Ellipse Sampler Plate saucer.